Fixing or Replacement Your Cracked Windshield Fast!
We understand how important is your schedule, so when it comes replacing or fixing your windshield, we are here to help! At Dwights Auto Glass and Tint, your windshield replacement or repair is guaranteed. We offer high-quality auto glass materials and highly trained and experienced technicians with lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle. When it comes fixing or replacing your windshield in Tucson, we are the best at it and here to help! At Dwight’s Auto Glass and Tint, your windshield replacement or repair is guaranteed. From start to finish, we follow strict auto glass standard processes while continuously evolving with the ever-changing automotive industry to ensure we deliver the most efficient and effective operations. We offer high-quality auto glass materials and highly trained and experienced technicians with lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
Best Cracked Windshield Fix or Replacement in Tucson Area
- Your windshield replacement will be performed by our qualified and experienced auto glass technicians. You’ll have the option to take advantage of our onsite / mobile windshield repair, or our drop-off service. Either way, you’ll be receiving expert windshield installations.
- We do Car Windshield repairs, Window repairs, Window replacements, and install new or used auto glass
- We offer competitive prices, without dropping quality. We guarantee you that we are best source for timely installed windshield and repair at a price that you can afford.
- We are reliable and Flexible
- We offer windshield replacement for virtually all makes and models, new or used vehicles
- Dwight's Auto Glass uses the largest network of automotive glass companies for best and quality auto glass materials
- All our technicians are certified from accredited institutions from AZ state
- We have the best Windshield replacement technology available and in no time we will repair and install your windshield
Driving with a cracked windshield it is illegal in Arizona
Arizona windshield law states:
“Any crack over 1/4″ wide should be fixed or replaced. Any crack under 1/4″ is OK to drive with in Arizona. See § 393.60. This criteria applies to the driver’s side of the vehicle and does not talk about the passenger side of the windshield”.
“Set by Department of Transportation, state traffic laws extend beyond the minimum requirements. Every state windshield-visibility law states that windshield damage cannot impair a driver’s vision. In some states, including Arizona, the kind of damage which qualifies as visual impairment is not actually defined, but is left up to the law-enforcement officer to decide“.
Let our auto glass experts take care of your damaged windshield; you will be good to go and avoid a ticket.