Fix or Replace Your Broken Auto Glass NOW!
When it comes replacing or fixing your auto glass and auto windows, we are here to help! At Dwight's Auto Glass and Tint, your auto glass replacement or repair is guaranteed. We offer high-quality auto glass materials and highly trained and experienced technicians. We offer lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle. So, next time your auto glass needs repair or replacement in Tucson, think Dwight's Auto Glass & Tint, we are the best at it and here to help! At Dwight’s Auto Glass and Tint, your repair or windshield replacement is guaranteed. We follow strict auto glass standard procedures and we are continuously evolving with the ever-changing automotive industry to ensure delivery of the most efficient and effective service.
We offer high-quality auto glass materials and highly trained and experienced technicians with lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
Best Auto Glass Fixing or Replacement in Tucson Metro
- Your auto glass repair or replacement will be performed by our qualified and experienced auto glass technicians.
- We are reliable and Flexible
- Take advantage of mobile windshield repair, or our drop-off service. Either way, you’ll be receiving expert windshield installations.
- We do Car Windshield repairs, Window repairs, Window replacements, and install new or used auto glass
- We offer competitive prices, without dropping quality. We guarantee you that we are best source for timely installed windshield and repair at a price that you can afford.
- We offer windshield replacement for virtually all makes and models, new or used vehicles, call us for an appointment.
- Dwight's Auto Glass & Tint uses the largest network of automotive glass companies for best and quality auto glass materials
- All our technicians are certified from accredited institutions from AZ state
- We have the best Windshield replacement technology available and in no time we will repair and install your windshield
Driving with a cracked windshield it is illegal in Arizona
Windshield law in Arizona:
“Any crack over 1/4″ wide should be fixed or replaced. Any crack under 1/4″ is OK to drive with in Arizona. This criteria applies to the driver’s side of the vehicle and does not talk about the passenger side of the windshield”.
“This is set by Department of Transportation, state traffic laws extend beyond the minimum requirements. Every state windshield-visibility law states that windshield damage cannot impair a driver’s vision. In some states, including Arizona, the kind of damage which qualifies as visual impairment is not actually defined, but is left up to the law-enforcement officer to decide“.
Let our auto glass experts take care of your damaged windshield; you will be good to go and avoid a ticket.